Yes, I own a home.
No, I am thinking about buying a new home.
It will be my primary residence.
It will be my secondary or vacation residence.
I will use it as a rental or investment property.
NOTE: Reveal alimony, child support, separate maintenance, or other income ONLY IF you want it considered in determining your qualification.
NOTE: If you are applying for joint credit, each applicant must agree that he or she intends to apply for joint credit.
NOTE: Answering the following questions is optional. We are required to ask them to comply with Federal Law.
The purpose of collecting this information is to help ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and that the housing needs of communities and neighborhoods are being fulfilled.
For residential mortgage lending, Federal law requires that we ask applicants for their demographic information (ethnicity, race, and sex) in order to monitor our compliance with equal credit opportunity, fair housing, and home mortgage disclosure laws. You are not required to provide this information, but are encouraged to do so. You may select one or more designations for “Ethnicity” and one or more designations for “Race.” The law provides that we may not discriminate on the basis of this information, or on whether you choose to provide it.
However, if you choose not to provide the information and you have made this application in person, Federal regulations require us to note your ethnicity, race, and sex on the basis of visual observation or surname. The law also provides that we may not discriminate on the basis of age or marital status information you provide in this application. If you do not wish to provide some or all of this information, please check below.
I do not want to provide this information at this time.
Hispanic or Latino
Non Hispanic or Latino
File types supported: PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG
Note: Driver's License, ID Card, Passport.
Note: if applicable
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on Information or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
4. We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on information or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
5. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
I accept the terms stated above
Follow our step-by-step guide to learn how to buy a home
View today's interest rates for a variety of home loans
Calculate your monthly mortgage payment using today's rates
© 2024 Equibox Mortgage All Rights Reserved. Powered by RoundTechSquare